Aviko Sweet Potato Fries Thin Cut
French fries made from washed, sorted, sliced , and blanched sweet potatoes. Coated with potato starch and pre-baked. Sweet potato fries add color to your plate. Original in taste and suitable as finger food, snack, or side dish.
The papaya is a tropical fruit high in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds. It also contains an enzyme called papain, used to tenderize meat.
- Papaya has powerful antioxidant effects, which may reduce oxidative stress and lower your risk of several diseases.
- Early research suggests that the antioxidants in papaya may reduce cancer risk and perhaps even slow cancer progression.
- Papaya's high vitamin C and lycopene content can improve heart health and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Chronic inflammation is at the root of many diseases. Papayas are very high in carotenoids that can reduce inflammation.
- Papaya has been shown to improve constipation and other symptoms of IBS. The seeds and other parts of the plant have also been used to treat ulcers.
- The powerful antioxidants in papaya can help your skin recover from sun damage and may defend against wrinkling.
|Pears are rich in essential antioxidants, plant compounds, and dietary fiber which are essential for digestive health.||Dole Tropical Fruit Mix Fruit Bowls 4 x 452g
- All-Natural Fruit: Dole Tropical Fruit in 100% Fruit Juice don't use syrup or artificial sweeteners. It just has the sweetness of all-natural fruit, plain and simple. Dole Fruit Bowls are made with the best fruit nature has to offer.
- Naturally Gluten-Free: Dole Fruit Bowls Tropical Fruit in 100% Juice is made from all-natural pineapple with red and yellow papaya, naturally gluten-free, and great for recipes like fruit salads or jello salads!
- Healthy Snacks and Juices: From packaged shelf stable fruit to dried fruit, fruit juices, and frozen fruit, Dole is a world leader in growing, sourcing, distributing, and marketing packaged fruit and healthy snacks to brighten your day.
- Refreshing Flavor: Try the refreshing bright flavor of Dole's packed fruit, fruit juice, and other pantry staples in all your favorite recipes!
Kiwis are small fruits that pack a lot of flavor and plenty of health benefits. Their green flesh is sweet and tangy. It’s also full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium. They also have a lot of antioxidants and are a good source of fiber. Their small black seeds are edible, as is the fuzzy brown peel, though many prefer to peel the kiwi before eating it.
- It’s thought that the high amount of vitamin C and antioxidants that kiwis contain can actually help treat people with asthma.
- Kiwis have plenty of fiber, which is already good for digestion. They also contain a proteolytic enzyme called actinidin that can help break down protein.
- Kiwis are nutrient-dense and full of vitamin C. In fact, just 1 cup of kiwi provides about 273 percent of your daily recommended value.
- Reduces risk of other health conditions
- Not only can kiwi fruits provide an extra boost to our immune system, they can also help us to manage our blood pressure.
The freedom and versatility to turn any recipe into a meaty plant-based masterpiece. Use in your favorite recipes.
- 20g of Plant protein per serving
- No Soy
- No Gluten
Water, Pea Protein Isolate, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Mung Bean Protein, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Beet Juice Extract (for color).
Recommended cooking instructions:
For dishes like Tacos, Pasta Sauce and Chili:
- Cook from thawed, use within 3 days of opening
- If purchased frozen, thaw in fridge and use within 10 days
- Re-freezing not recommended
- If kept frozen, use by date printed on pack
- Cook time may vary depending on equipment, always cook to an internal temperature of 165 °F
- Heat non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add beyond beef
- Cook for about 5-8 minutes, breaking up to desired crumble size and stirring frequently
- If adding sauce, simmer for up to 30 minutes
- Mix dry and wet ingredients per your favorite recipe
- Pan-sear then add sauce
- Simmer for 30 minutes, and up to 60 minutes
- Heat non-stick pan or grill to medium-high to high heat
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes per side for a 4oz patty