Carrot also known as Daucus carota, is a root vegetable considered to be the health food. Baby carrot is a carrot usually small and has not reached maturity. It is tasty, crunchy and highly nutritious. It is a weight loss friendly food which is associated to lowering the levels of cholesterol and promotes eye health.
- Carrots of all sizes contain vitamin A.
- A cup of baby carrots offers 3.6 grams of dietary fiber i.e. more than 10 percent of the amount required for a day. Fiber supports digestion and adds bulk to the stool.
- Vitamin K is regarded as a crucial vitamin required for production of bone proteins and blood clotting. A cup of baby carrots offers 17 mcg of vitamin K.
- A cup of baby carrots offers 7.6 milligrams of vitamin C i.e. 10 percent of daily requirement for women. The body requires vitamin C for bodily functions such as cell repair, immune support and wound healing.
- The daily intake of carrots lowers the cholesterol levels as soluble fibers bind with bile acids.
Kiwis are small fruits that pack a lot of flavor and plenty of health benefits. Their green flesh is sweet and tangy. It’s also full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium. They also have a lot of antioxidants and are a good source of fiber. Their small black seeds are edible, as is the fuzzy brown peel, though many prefer to peel the kiwi before eating it.
- It’s thought that the high amount of vitamin C and antioxidants that kiwis contain can actually help treat people with asthma.
- Kiwis have plenty of fiber, which is already good for digestion. They also contain a proteolytic enzyme called actinidin that can help break down protein.
- Kiwis are nutrient-dense and full of vitamin C. In fact, just 1 cup of kiwi provides about 273 percent of your daily recommended value.
- Reduces risk of other health conditions
- Not only can kiwi fruits provide an extra boost to our immune system, they can also help us to manage our blood pressure.
|Great Earth Mixed Berries
This pack of Great Earth Mixed Berries contains a combination of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
A combination of Strawberries, blueberries, Raspberries and Blackberries
Blend berries, yogurt and honey or agave syrup in a food processor for 20 seconds, until it comes together to a smooth ice-cream texture, scoop into bowls and serve.
|Serving Size 4oz (113g)
|Amount per Serving
||Calories from Fat 15
||% Daily Value
|Total Fat 1.5g
| Saturated Fat 1g
| Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrates 18g
| Dietary Fiber 3g
| Sugars 11g
| Sugar Alcohol
|Vitamin A 200IU
|Vitamin C 1.2mg
||Dole Tropical Fruit Mix Fruit Bowls 4 x 452g
- All-Natural Fruit: Dole Tropical Fruit in 100% Fruit Juice don't use syrup or artificial sweeteners. It just has the sweetness of all-natural fruit, plain and simple. Dole Fruit Bowls are made with the best fruit nature has to offer.
- Naturally Gluten-Free: Dole Fruit Bowls Tropical Fruit in 100% Juice is made from all-natural pineapple with red and yellow papaya, naturally gluten-free, and great for recipes like fruit salads or jello salads!
- Healthy Snacks and Juices: From packaged shelf stable fruit to dried fruit, fruit juices, and frozen fruit, Dole is a world leader in growing, sourcing, distributing, and marketing packaged fruit and healthy snacks to brighten your day.
- Refreshing Flavor: Try the refreshing bright flavor of Dole's packed fruit, fruit juice, and other pantry staples in all your favorite recipes!
Simplot Hash Brown Potatoes Patties 10 x 64g
Cut exclusively from premium-quality potatoes, Simplot Traditional potato products deliver rich taste in every bite. And they’re available in a wide variety of shapes and formats. These hash brown patties are a unique product that can be fried, oven prepared or grilled.
- Easy portion control
- Holds well on food bar or in deli cases
- Rich potato flavor that customers love Carton is pre-printed and retail-ready
Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Canola, Cottonseed, And/Or Sunflower), Contains Less Than 2% of Dextrose, Salt, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate (to maintain natural color).
Emborg Edamame Whole Green Soybeans
Emborg green beans - a tender and delicious source of great vitamins and protein. It has a delicious and crispy flavor - delicate in stir-fries or simple as a snack sprinkled with salt or Emborg Broad Beans that are ideal in salads or as a side dish for lamb and fish.
- Made from European Farms, and freshly frozen to ensure a high level of vitamins and minerals - and off course a great taste!
Soybeans & Salt