Green beans also called snap beans or string beans, are a staple in many kitchens across the United States. They’re a beloved side dish at family potlucks, holiday meals, and nightly dinners.
- Green beans contain no cholesterol.
- Green beans contain many essential vitamins, including folate.
- Raw green beans are also a good source of vitamin C.
- Green beans are a good source of minerals, especially manganese.
|Citrus fruits like lemons are high in vitamin C, a primary antioxidant that helps protect cells from damaging free radicals.|
Snowcrest Diced Avocado
It's a family-owned and operated company that packs taste, quality and nutrition into every bag. The community of growers, suppliers and partners delivers the best for your family.
- Source of vitamin C
- High source of Fiber
- Source of Iron
- Diced Avocado
These delicious frozen blueberries offer a mild and sweet flavour that make them perfect as a standalone snack or a tasty addition to your favorite desserts.
Smoothies, baking, snacking, or as a topping on yogurt, cereals and salads
- Room Temperature: Place in a bowl and defrost for approximately 30 minutes or until thawed.
- Microwave: Place in microwave safe bowl. Use defrost setting for 1 minute or until thawed.
The papaya is a tropical fruit high in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds. It also contains an enzyme called papain, used to tenderize meat.
- Papaya has powerful antioxidant effects, which may reduce oxidative stress and lower your risk of several diseases.
- Early research suggests that the antioxidants in papaya may reduce cancer risk and perhaps even slow cancer progression.
- Papaya's high vitamin C and lycopene content can improve heart health and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Chronic inflammation is at the root of many diseases. Papayas are very high in carotenoids that can reduce inflammation.
- Papaya has been shown to improve constipation and other symptoms of IBS. The seeds and other parts of the plant have also been used to treat ulcers.
- The powerful antioxidants in papaya can help your skin recover from sun damage and may defend against wrinkling.
The freedom and versatility to turn any recipe into a meaty plant-based masterpiece. Use in your favorite recipes.
- 20g of Plant protein per serving
- No Soy
- No Gluten
Water, Pea Protein Isolate, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Mung Bean Protein, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Beet Juice Extract (for color).
Recommended cooking instructions:
For dishes like Tacos, Pasta Sauce and Chili:
- Cook from thawed, use within 3 days of opening
- If purchased frozen, thaw in fridge and use within 10 days
- Re-freezing not recommended
- If kept frozen, use by date printed on pack
- Cook time may vary depending on equipment, always cook to an internal temperature of 165 °F
- Heat non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add beyond beef
- Cook for about 5-8 minutes, breaking up to desired crumble size and stirring frequently
- If adding sauce, simmer for up to 30 minutes
- Mix dry and wet ingredients per your favorite recipe
- Pan-sear then add sauce
- Simmer for 30 minutes, and up to 60 minutes
- Heat non-stick pan or grill to medium-high to high heat
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes per side for a 4oz patty