Berkley Jensen Mint Nicotine Lozenge is a stop-smoking aid for those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. This product is part of Nicotine Replacement Therapy, which is designed to wean your body off cigarettes. It helps to regulate, control, and gradually reduce your body’s nicotine cravings.
Smoking has two addictive components, a physical and a mental need for the nicotine in tobacco. Nicotine Lozenge addresses the physical need to smoke by reducing withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine cravings. American Cancer Society (ACS) supports nicotine replacement therapy to help people on their journey towards a smoke-free lifestyle.
- This product contains nicotine polacrilex, a stop-smoking aid
- Compares to the active ingredient in Nicorette Lozenge
- Used as part of a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) designed to wean your body off cigarettes
- Helps regulate, control, and gradually reduce your body’s nicotine cravings
- Addresses the physical need to smoke by reducing withdrawal symptoms
- Includes 189 nicotine lozenges