Wear Carefree Super Dry Panty Liners to keep you feeling fresh and dry from moderate discharge and spotting, or use them as a tampon backup. Change your liner, not your panty, during the day.
- Moisture-proof backing to prevent leakage
- Body contoured shape for a close and comfortable fit
- Cottony soft cover for freshness and comfort
- Wide adhesive strip to keep liner securely in place
- Contains natural plant extract to help neutralize odor for a clean fresh feeling
Directions for Use:
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap and water.
- Dry your hands using a clean cotton towel.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper. Peel off the piece of paper that covers the adhesive side of the liner.
- Lay your panty flat and place the adhesive side of the liner on the center area. It should be directly beneath your private part.
- When changing, pull off the used liner. Roll it up like a sleeping bag and place it inside the wrapper of the fresh liner. Dispose in a trash bin. Never flush a liner to avoid clogging.
- Wash your hands after.
Note: Changing liners approximately every 4 hours is recommended.