Ease aches and soreness while promoting better sleep with Dr. Teal’s Melatonin Sleep Soak. It combines pure Epsom salt, which has long been known to help revitalize tired, achy muscles, with melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate sleep and wake cycles.
Finally, the blend of lavender and chamomile essential oils helps reduce stress and encourage relaxation, promoting a better night’s sleep.
- Melatonin to help regulate sleep
- Lavender and chamomile to help promote relaxation
- Helps ease aches and soreness from muscle pains
- Promotes a better night’s sleep
Directions for Use
- To promote a better night’s sleep: At bedtime, pour at least 2 cups of Dr. Teal’s Melatonin Sleep Soak under warm, running bath water and soak for 20 minutes. Let the rich minerals soak away discomfort caused by sore muscles. Take deep breaths to soothe your body and mind.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Fragrance (Parfum), Ormenis Multicauus Extract (Chamomile), Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli), Melatonin.
Caution: Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on the advice of a physician. Do not ingest use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children if irritation occurs, discontinue use consult a physician if irritation persists if the product enters the eye, and wash out thoroughly with plenty of clean water.
Warning: For external use only. Do not ingest.