Frozen vegetables come in handy every time you're out of fresh or you just want to add more veggies in your dish. This pack of Great Earth Frozen Corn & Carrots is filled with delicious, natural corn and carrots which have wonderful flavors and loads of essential nutrients.
- Frozen corn and carrots
- No preservatives
- All natural
Snowcrest Berry Blend
Snowcrest Berry Blend is a delicious mix of plump, juicy, sweet blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries. This scrumptious treat is loaded with antioxidants and is a source of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and provides many other important health benefits. All the berries are harvested and frozen at the "peak of perfection," thus making it a perfect package of nutritional wealth and luxurious flavors.
- Good source of vitamin C
- High source of Fiber
|Fuji apple is large and pale red in color. It keeps well and supplies several nutrients that are important for your health, such as vitamin C. Adding a Fuji apple a day truly may keep your doctor away!||Enjoy the sweet flavor of summer all year round with Wyman's delicious fresh-frozen strawberries. Ideal for smoothies, desserts, sauces, and more, These strawberries are bursting with antioxidant vitamin C and heart-healthy fiber.|
Washington Red Apple 6pcs/pack
The heart-shaped Red Delicious features a bright red and sometimes striped skin. Renowned for its crunchy texture and mildly sweet flavor, this tasty apple shines in cool, crisp salads.
The papaya is a tropical fruit high in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds. It also contains an enzyme called papain, used to tenderize meat.
- Papaya has powerful antioxidant effects, which may reduce oxidative stress and lower your risk of several diseases.
- Early research suggests that the antioxidants in papaya may reduce cancer risk and perhaps even slow cancer progression.
- Papaya's high vitamin C and lycopene content can improve heart health and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Chronic inflammation is at the root of many diseases. Papayas are very high in carotenoids that can reduce inflammation.
- Papaya has been shown to improve constipation and other symptoms of IBS. The seeds and other parts of the plant have also been used to treat ulcers.
- The powerful antioxidants in papaya can help your skin recover from sun damage and may defend against wrinkling.