Give your ice cream sundaes and home-baked treats a delicious crunch with Heath Bits O’Brickle Toffee Bits. Each 8-ounce bag contains 1 1/3 cups: the perfect amount for baking cookies, brownies or dessert bars.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- 80 Calories Per Serving
Recipe: Toffee Bits Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz pkg.) Heath Bits O’Brickle Toffee Bits
- Heat oven to 375 °F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed of the mixer until creamy. Add eggs, beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in toffee bits. If necessary, refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until easy to handle. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.